When Viewing Brackets Please use
Ctrl + F on your key board to do a quick search of your name.
you may not be in the exact bracket you registered for due to competitor availability.
If no registered competitors are available in your bracket you will be moved up to the next available weight class or to the next available age division.
If both of those options are unavailable you will be moved to the next available skill level and weight class.
2 or 3 man brackets always have the option collectively to move into another bracket to combine into a larger bracket for more competitive match opportunities. It must be a collective agreement amongst the entire bracket at the Referee table.
In 2 man brackets double elimination is available. In a 3 man bracket round robin occurs insuring the gold medalist defeats both opponents in the bracket.
- 8am: Weigh ins for Kids and Teens Open
- 8:30am - Rules Overview
- 9am - Kids/Teens No-Gi then Gi / Adult Weigh Ins Begin
- 11:00am - All Adults White Belt No-Gi
- Noon – Blue Belt No-Gi / Absolute White Belt No-Gi
- 12:30pm - Purple Belt and Above No-Gi
- 1:00pm- All White Belt Gi / Absolute Blue and Above No-Gi •
- 2:00pm –Blue Belt Gi and above / Absolute White Belt Gi
- 2:00pm - Absolute White Belt Gi Divisions
- 2:30pm Absolute Colored Belts Divisions Gi
Omaha 2018 FINAL Brackets Updated 3/28/18 1AM
Bracket Edit Requests Must be Submitted by no later than Midnight Tuesday.
Final Brackets will be posted Wednesday for review.