Submission Challenge returns to OKC, with our Submission Only Jiujitsu Tournament for kids, teens, and adults. This is a Gi and No-Gi Submission Only jiujitsu tournament open to all Kids, Teens and Adults of all skill levels. This is an ISOF Ranked event offering International, National, and statewide rankings for winning athletes. Please review new updated tournament format.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is an Event Reschedule from May 12th.
- 8am: Weigh ins for Kids and Teens Open
- 8:30am - Rules Overview
- 9am - Kids/Teens No-Gi then Gi / Adult Weigh Ins Begin
- 10:00am - All Adults White Belt No-Gi
- 11:30am – Blue Belt No-Gi / Absolute White Belt No-Gi
- Noon - Purple Belt and Above No-Gi
- 12:30pm- All White Belt Gi / Absolute Blue and Above No-Gi •
- 1:30pm –Blue Belt Gi and above / Absolute White Belt Gi
- 1:30pm - Absolute White Belt Gi Divisions
- 2:00pm Absolute Colored Belts Divisions Gi
Brackets:July 6th Final Update
Bracket Edit Requests Must be Submitted by no later than 5pm Friday July 6th.
Final Brackets will be posted Friday Morning for review.